Heavy duty T Series is a dual pedestal spring rewind hose reel for industrial use. Designed for easy operation in keeping long lengths of hose off the floor and stopping potential hose damage and reducing tripping hazards.
Control long lengths of hose safely and conveniently
Why purchase this reel?
- Exclusive triple support design - The extra large chassis with dual pedestal-style arms and Coxreels' Super Hub™ provides triple axle support while reducing vibration and strengthening the structural integrity of the reel. This makes it ideal for off-road applications that demand reliability in the most abusive and demanding environments.
- Enclosed factory tuned & matched cartridge-style spring motor.
- Built to last - Solid one piece, heavy gauge 1/4" steel base & support posts for maximum strength.
- Spun discs - Unlike standard stamped discs, The T Series features spun discs with rolled edges for greater strength, made with first of its kind CNC robotic spinning cell
- External fluid path - The swivel is fitted to the side of the reel allowing easy installation and hose changes.
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
Watch this video for a more in depth explaination about super hub
- The T Series has a wide range of industrial applications and can significantly improve hose management wherever hose is being used.
- The spring retraction is suited to operations where your hose is being continuously wound and unwound.
- Because of the triple support design we highly recomend the T Series hose reel for vehicle and mobile mounted applications.
- Its strong enough for heavy duty construction & industrial plants for greasing and bulk lubricant transfer.
- We have supplied hose reels for grease dispensing on farms and in mining operations, mobile lubrication vehicles & equipment & many more.
Get in touch with your application 01223 96 94 99
As standard this reel is supplied without hose. High quality hose can be quoted for individual applications, please contact us for details.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||06mm (1/4")|
|Length (m)||15 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||No|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||99°C|
|Material||Zinc Plated Steel|