The high pressure P Series heavy duty auto rewind reel that uses a spring to retract the hose keeping it off the floor and reducing expensive hose damage and increasing safety.
Remember - s increase safety and convenience
Why purchase this reel?
- Manufactured in the USA - Built to last with a solid steel construction and specially treated extra hard power coat finish.
- Solid ¼” steel base & 1” solid steel axle - Designed not to twist and distort even under heavy use.
- Enclosed drive spring - On some reels moisture can creep in and cause problems with the internal drive spring. All the P Series cassettes are sealed to stop this problem.
- Attention to detail - The reel is manufactured with processes such as a ‘special’ finish on the spring to avoid splitting and tuning the spring cartridge to match the hose length all add up to a high quality, dependable .
"This is backed by a 2 year manufacturer's limited warranty.”
- Construction using high pressure air tools and pneumatic compressors.
- Factories with over head airlines.
(the hose stop can be adjusted to allow hose to drop just in front of the operator)
- Service vans and maintenance vehicles
This reel comes complete with professional quality wire braid hose and solid rubber bumper stop.
Don’t start each job untangling hose, get the job done.
|I.D. (Inside Diameter)||10mm (3/8")|
|Length (m)||9 m|
|Type of Hose||Call for Details|
|Supplied with Hose||Yes|
|No. of Hoses||Single Hose|
|Dimensions (mm)||See Downloads Tab|
|Max. Working Temp.||99°C|
|Material||Zinc Plated Steel|